Nyköpings Modellklubbs (NMK) Forum

NMKs Forum för sunt, trevligt och snällt diskuterande!
Aktuellt datum och tid: 21 september 2018, 06:46

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
InläggPostat: 14 juli 2012, 18:35 
Site Admin

Hej alla !

Då var det dags igen den 4 augusti klockan 18:00. Om vi får tillstånd att flyga på asfaltbanorna, där vi var förra året , vore bra med tanke på ev. regnväder som vi hade då och vi kunde få tak över huvudet. Vill du Pontus ge mig anvisningar beträffande tillstånd ? Vi samlas förslagsvis kl. 17:30 och avslutar c:a 18:30. En kul grej kan åxå vara att deltaga i den postala tävlingen som hålls valfritt mellan den 4 aug. och avslutas den 30 september. Om intresse finns kan vi kanske gå samman en vacker dag och friflyga om vi kan få tillgång till fält.

MVH Bengt

Cloud Tramp Postal Competition

August 4th – September 30th 2012

For a number of years the ‘Grant Mimloct Mass Launch’ event has been conducted from both the U.K and the U.S.A. on a given date and has steadily received support – in 2011, 172 models were simultaneously launched from all parts of the world. The 2012 Mass Launch is now scheduled for Saturday August 4th at 1700 hrs. British Summer Time i.e. 1200 hrs .New York, 0900 hrs. California, etc. For further details contact the website at http://www.mikedparker.karoo.net/ A CT plan may be downloaded from this site, which itself is well worth an inspection.

This postal competition has been arranged to give Cloud Tramp enthusiasts a further opportunity to fly their models, this time in a more competitive fashion. The contest opening is timed to coincide with the Mass Launch but flights may be made at any time thereafter until closure on September 30th.

Any version of the Cloud Tramp, and other essentially similar designs by C.H. Grant, is eligible, whether published or kitted, fitted with an 8” propellor (plastic optional) and any type of shaft bearing.

Five flights are to be made and recorded; the shortest and longest flights will be discarded and the remainder totaled, in seconds, to arrive at the final score.

The ‘Builder of the Model’ rule is not applicable to this contest, models may be freely exchanged and flown by individuals – the purpose is to permit participation by as many as possible, particularly children and young people to whom the flying of this model may be an encouragement to further modeling activities.

There is no entry fee for this contest and the results will be published as widely as possible, by all available means. Photos and flying anecdotes are especially welcomed.

Please advise:- A) Name of contestant, with email address if available.

B) Age of contestant, if under 15 years.

C) Times of five flights, in seconds.

The above details should be forwarded by the end of October to:-

Jim Moseley, 19 Banner Crescent, Ajax, Ontario L1S 3S8, Canada.

Email: jjmoseley@look.ca Telephone: (905) 683-3014

Note: Your scores may also be seconded to the longer-term CT event in the World Wide Postal Contest, if desired.

GOOD FLYING

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme